About the book
All-Time Best Appetizers features a perfectly curated selection of our favorite appetizer recipes for a spread that hits all the high points, from dippable options to snacks to munch by the handful to elegant two-bite treats. Most recipes offer detailed make-ahead instructions, and we also offer advice for choosing drinks, planning your menu, and stocking your pantry.
All-Time Best Appetizers is part of a special series of focused recipe collections showcasing the best of the best. Each hardcover book is filled with foolproof recipes handpicked from a quarter-century of Cook's Illustrated magazine as well as expert testing information, tips from the test kitchen, and beautiful full-color photography. All-Time Best Appetizers and All-Time Best Soups are the first two titles in the series. New titles will be added to the series each year.
Recipes you'll find in the book:
- Curried Deviled Eggs
- Marinated Artichoke Hearts and Stuffed Pickled Sweet Peppers
- Easy Mini Chicken Empanadas
- Serrano and Machego Crostini with Orange Honey
- Smoked Salmon and Leek Tart
- Spicy Whipped Feta
- Classic Hummus
- Green Chili Cheeseburger Sliders
- Pan-Fried Halloumi
- Scallion Pancakes
- Cocktail Crab Cakes with Chipotle Mayonnaise
- Spanish-Style Garlic Shrimp