Young Chefs' Club 3 Box Summer Collection
Unpack summer fun with 3 best-selling Young Chefs’ Club boxes that inspire food-based play, creativity, and learning!
Get our Pizza, Road Trip, and Use Your Senses themed boxes in a limited edition 3 box pack! You’ll get 15 delicious kid-tested, kid-approved recipes, 2 food-based experiments, 2 STEAM-focused games, 3 Make It Your Way recipe challenges, 3 kitchen technique how-tos, kitchen tools (including a rasp style grater, citrus reamer, and egg cream spoon), plus a few special ingredients, achievement buttons, and sticker sheets!
Each box contains projects that range from 15 minutes to a few hours, plus special creative items.
All 3 boxes are delivered together! Save 20% when you purchase this 3 box pack today!
Give our Young Chefs’ Club Summer 3 Box Collection, and inspire fun, experimentation, learning, and community in the kitchen all summer long!
In this box, kids can make a few different, equally delicious types of pizza! Plus they’ll get to explore the science of pizza dough in our “rest-ful” experiment.
- 6 recipes: Pizza Dough, Easy Pizza Sauce, Thin-Crust Pizza, French Bread Pizza, Pizza Art, and Tear-and-Share Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
- Give it a Rest experiment
- Pin the Topping on the Pizza Game
- How to Top a Pizza technique card
- Make It Your Way Challenge: Pizza
- Rasp Style Grater, Achievement Button, and Sticker Sheet
USE YOUR SENSES
In this box, we are tackling ALL five of the senses! Kids will learn that flavor is a combination of taste, smell, sight, touch, and sound through the recipes, activities, and experiments in the box!
- 3 recipes: Stovetop Popcorn, Spicy Noodles with Pork and Sichuan Peppercorns
- How to Toast Nuts and Seeds technique cards
- Make It Your Way Challenge: The Five Tastes
- The Many Shades of Flavor experiment
- Sour Science experiment and tasting notes pages
- Sichuan Peppercorns, Miracle Berries, Achievement Button, and Sticker Sheet
In this box, we’re taking young chefs on a road trip across the United States . . . through food. We’re stopping in five of the most populous states—Texas, Florida, New York, Illinois, and Washington—to bring kids recipes and stories unique to each place.
- 6 recipes: Washington Slow-Roasted Salmon, Texas Breakfast Tacos, Salsa Roja, Florida Key Lime Pie, Chicago-Style Deep Dish Pizza, New York Chocolate Egg Cream
- How to Prep Chile Peppers technique card
- U.S. Map Guessing Game
- Eat the States Activity Booklet
- Citrus Reamer, Egg Cream Spoon, Achievement Button, and Sticker Sheet
“Your little one is already a brilliant cook in the making; the Young Chefs’ Club just gives them the tools they need to master their craft.” –ROMPER
“This is the perfect subscription for the kid who loves food, picky eaters who you want to get into more adventurous foods, parents who want to share cooking fun with their kids, and generally, any kid who is up for a fun activity.” –POPSUGAR
"For kids who want to be hands-on in the kitchen, America's Test Kitchen's box comes loaded with easy-to-follow, kid-tested recipes, along with related projects and activities." - Good Housekeeping
Testimonials from Grown-ups
It is the best subscription we have received. The recipes are always well written and delicious. We go back and remake almost all of them several times. The tools are excellent quality and overall it offers new kitchen skills for my 12 year old that has been in the kitchen with me her whole life. She often makes the entire box without my help!
I've been impressed with how many of the recipes and skills taught through the box make it into the regular family rotation....corn tortillas and flat bread to name a few. I like that the science of cooking is a major part of most boxes.
Very impressed! I love all the different activities that are included in the box. My 5 year old Grandson and I would have never made homemade cheddar fish crackers or fruit snacks and they are amazing. The recipes have been tested and turn out amazing. Look forward over the next few years to go back and visit each box again and again!
Extremely impressed with the whole club. My son loves opening each box, exploring it and then taking charge of the meal planning for dinner. In fact he wants to make dinner every weekend and help me when I'm cooking!
What's in the box?
All of our content is kid-tested and kid-approved. Each box contains the following:
- Recipe cards
- Hands-on experiment cards
- Kitchen technique cards
- “Make It Your Way” recipe challenge
- Achievement button
- Cooking tool or recipe ingredient(s)—don’t worry, we won’t send you duplicates of common kitchen items!
- Plus games, puzzles, taste tests, art projects, occasional special offers and coupons, and more.
What ages is it for?
The America’s Test Kitchen Kids Young Chefs' Club is for kids ages 5 and up. Depending on your child’s age and ability, they might need more (or less) help from you in the kitchen.
3 Box Set: Pizza, Road Trip, and Use Your Senses
Item Number: YCCSUM3
Item Weight: 2.28 pounds